Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

A za fighting A za

I want to thanks Ah Ming lor, still remember gave me my birthday present....Haha, actually, I like that present...Thanks lor.....
But, at the same time, i also worried littleghost lor....I hope she can forget the unhappy thing.....
I know you already try you best......Gambateh, littleghost!!! And A za fighting A za !!!!! NOT A CHA O !!!! haha....
Now is my turn to worry my presentation.....Haiz, hope I can do my best lor......But I know is not easy....I must tell myself I can d....If can not is ok mah, because I know I got my friend that surpport me!!!!!
After the marcoeconomic coursework, now have IOM coursework.....pening kepala liao~But, I Hope everything will getting better...^^

Everyone can do well on their eng presentation lor~ Me also.....

No comments:

Post a Comment