Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Exam......medicine....again....

Haiz.....
regret eat mcd ..
Yesterday, after eat mcd, already feel pain from the throat....
Exam...ing...What can i do?
haiz~~ Medicine again...

today having a bad luck...
no voice, no lift, no parking , no water...
Actually, today just need accompany my mom go pasar only....
unfortunately, lift rosak ...
my mom call me go by myself....
After go pasar, no parking....
need walk a long way ....Haiz~~ tired...
Finish bought things, then go clinic see doctor...
Last time brought my brother, this time is my turn go see doctor...
Back home...no lift... need walk stairs...13 floor...Haiz...
Back home...no water...whole building also no water...Haiz..

He already remind me must take care, drink more water...
Because now exam...but...
i am sick again...fever again....38 degree again....
Throat feel pain...now already no voice come out...
regret...ing...if i no eat mcd....
every time also like that, after did something, will feel regret...
really stupid ah....
really can realise i am no brain one...=(
Before that, actually already know throat got a bit pain, still decide want eat mcd...

Yesterday, got try something new at time square with darling, shenny, fuiling,sin yin, wan ting, mei yin and amanda...
We having a full makeup...
They say need to complete a folio, so need a model to make up...
After finish make up, everyone look very different...
Everyone look mature and pretty ...
Erm~ except me...
Erm~ i think my eye got bigger a bit lar ...
haha~~

First time having a full make up...
Erm~~ first time got many type of cosmetic put on my face...
Erm~~ really unlike and uncomfortable...
Especially the eye...
She put so many thing on my eye...
Lol~~ next time dun dare to try anymore...

After finish make up, need take picture...
Erm~~ need posing too...Haiz...
I really dunno posing ...sad...=(
Finally she teach me how to pose when facing the camera...
Posing like a model...

Erm~~ what i know is make up need many time...
Removed make up also need many time...
I think she really a patient person...
Because she already stand many hour to do the make up and removed the make up...
Erm~~ what i know is after removed make up, eye feel more comfortable...
Feel like got release something...
Before removed, eye feel like very heavy...

After that, we go try cloth...Hehe~~
Erm~~ really like that two cloth...But the price...
Haha...i am dun have money lar...
But got take picture, now is fui ling teach me how to posing ler...
Erm...messy the hair and dun smile...
Haha...me change bad already...

Sometime will feel really confused...
Izzit want to be strong is equal to became bad...Dunno...
Now i can't feel i already became stronger...
What i can feel is i became bad girl already...
Recently, my brother really rich...
Last sunday, buy new psp..
cost Rm830...use his own money...Haiz...
Me? nothing buy...
no money...no money...
Now dun want think so much things...
Dun want think laptop...
mp4...
handphone...
bag...
shoes...
and...
haha...

Now just want faster recover...
Hope the coming exam paper not so difficult...
I dun want resit anymore...Please!!!
Gambateh anyone...^^
A za snowfish too...

1 comment: