Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Finally finish exam....

Yesterday was my last day exam...FOA...
Who say resit easy??
The first question already dunno do ler...
HAIZ....LET IT BE...
Hope i can pass...
Please... i just want pass only...

Yesterday go sing k again...
Haha...
actually eye almost want close already...
But still want go sing k...
I realise...
I just know JJ and rynn song...
Lol...
Darling ask me...why sit so far?
Actually i just want sleep only...
Dun think so much...

I want say...
Darling...you become mature after cut hair...
Nice...i like it...and...
Darling...dun so emo...
I think they just 'say say' only...
They won't change class ...i think...
haha...
And also no need worry me...
I am ok... really...
But dunno he ok or not...

Exam finish already...
Now want think many thing...
Hehe...
The important thing : MONEY
I want change computer!!!
But i not enough money...
Haiz...
My mom call me go work...
But dunno where can work...
Really dun want go back there work again...

No comments:

Post a Comment