Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

still got one exam paper only!!!

Finally, yesterday finish exam the OHR paper...
Really dunno how to do....just write only...haiz...
Now i pray i can pass all my paper....
i just want pass only...please...i dun want resit anymore...
Now just left one paper...That paper is FOA, hope dun so difficult....

Today go out sing k...eye...tired...leg...tired...brain also tired....
hahahaha...
Erm....I want ask, izzit cute is equal to 'daogei'?
Ya, i know me really 'daogei'...
Beside 'daogei' i also no brain and inertia...
haiz...
Is ok, me already know this long long time ago...
Until now still cannot change this reality...

He ask me that question again....
Actually i really really dunno answer...
Because myself also dunno why will feel afraid....
i ask darling, why me will be feel afraid ...
darling say ask myself...
darling say i really a weird girl...
i agree... really weird...
the fear is come out naturally ...i thought i can overcome that fear...
But the result come out is cannot...
He is a good person, everyone know, me also know...
why i will feel afraid when facing him??
Keep asking myself this question...
Really dunno, head very pain now....hahahaha....
Now already really dun understand myself ....

That event already pass long long long time....
First sem or second sem ? Already dunno which sem ...
But the most important thing is I already know that time he was just kidding only...
But.... as i know is still got a bit influence.... a bit... just a bit....
Sometime really will feel zero confident when facing him...
But when facing with other person will also feel no confident...
hahaha.....
Even sometime will feel a bit scare when facing with he, maybe is scare him will say that kind of word to me again...
But as i know that is earlier reason...
Now i think he won say like that to me ler ba...
Then now what i am afraid about??
Haiz....

Already write so many thing, no answer come out....
My question can not find out the solution...Haiz....
Dun want think anymore...
just let it be...keep asking me also dun have answer...
Now want study FOA !!!!
Just left one paper only...

No comments:

Post a Comment