Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

please.....study ....snowfish....

Dunno why see on the FOA note, but my brain already dunno at where....
I cannot find the mood to study ...but i know i should not do like that...
Finally, i online again...haiz...
Just now see darling blog....
i know she worry momo again...
Dun like people sad, especially is my friend...

Sorry for making you emo again...
you are right, you are not computer...
me cannot force you to forget ...
because me also cannot forgot...
can i take back my promise?
because i dun wan forget what you already tell me...
if bad memory can click a delete button...
then no one will sad or feel unhappy again...

after giving you see my blog, i really feel regret...
because make you so emo and unhappy...
but i really angry when you call me to dun be you frend...
Please forget what i write...please...
that time while see you msg, you keep remind me dun cry, dun sad...
But i want say i dun have cry...
really dunno what can i do...so that you will not feel so emo...
still remember you got send me one msg,
that time you call me dun =( sad , i give you this =) smile...
for me actually at that moment really touch... i also dunno why...haha..
for you i dunno got use or not, then just use back this method ...haha..

dun like people say sorry to me...
but i want say sorry to you...really sorry ...
me always say dun want hurt by people, but me already hurt you...
at last really sorry...sorry...

really want go back study ler...really dun want resit again...
and gambateh momo a za darling...
i always be yourside, support you...

No comments:

Post a Comment